Enjoying Database Administration

1.4.09

Events Access

Things have come to pass. I believe my HIPPA rights have been violated. I also believe I have significant evidence of my having exercised my duty to report incidents constituent of Unlawful Harassment. Specifically derogatory or intimidating references to an employee’s mental or physical impairment. I am a DBA and I enjoy it. I graduated Summa Cum Laude for the love of Justice. For this reason I am shifting the focus from one vendor product I am fond of, to the subject in general which I am fond.

Right, now I am working on an Access Program that should simply the management of household activities with delectable results. For the first schema I am approaching the product from an evolutionary perspective. I have created a normalized flavor database, and am proceeding to strategize the population data into it and adjust settings as needed. I am going to add an inventory management section this evening. I figure this to be a more effecient approach to a usable product for my home than alphabetically by ingredient.

After the database is functioning I am going work on career a management tool. I envision bartering my brother's phenomenal web interface skills for part ownership of the venture. The career management section in particular. (I am reserving ownership in other parts to barter for his skills as the case maybe, I further envision selectable styles to customize (within reason) interfaces for each section. Let's see where this goes.

P.S. I am caring for my Dad, and occasionally my niece. I would like to be taking care of my kids, instead of trusting them to people who vehemently oppose my communicating with them and quite possibly actively slander me. Anyway I am harmless, brilliant, and available for contract work in the areas of enterprise data integration, tutoring, and database administration. Check out my LinkedIN portfolio I have stars for expertise.

Maybe if you ask nicely I'll let you play with my Beta.

42 comments:

  1. 盛年不再來,一日難再晨;及時當勉勵,歲月不待人 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 從人生中拿走友誼,猶如從生活中移走陽光........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!.................................................................

    ReplyDelete